Study in Canada

Canada as a Study Destination

Canada is well on it way to become one of the most popular destination for international students to pursue their education.

Low crime rates and a low cost of living are making Canada an international study hotspot for students. Canada is becoming a leading destination for international students as it provides student with affordable tuition fees, quality institutions, post-study work and immigration options. Students have been flocking to Canada since the 2016 announcement of a student visa that allows them to stay on and work in the country after graduation. In recent years Canada has experienced a huge increase in demand form the students who are willing study in abroad.

Why Choose Canada?

Canada provides student with the high quality of education and living standards which is ranked as one of the highest in the world.

Understanding Canada’s Education System

According to Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Canada is one of the world’s top when it comes to investing in education.

Canada Student Visa Overview

In order to study in a Canadian Institution, one needs to obtain a Canadian Study Permit, i.e. a student visa. The visa can be either Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) depending on one’s home country.

Cost of studying in Canada

In comparison to the UK, Australia, USA and New Zealand Canada has low tuition fees for international students.

Employment opportunities in Canada

Canadian universities and colleges provide a wide range of scholarships to international students so that it will be easy for them to fund their studies.

Scholarship options in Canada

As a student you will be working as a part time employee which will be a great help for managing your living expenses in Canada.

Interested in studying abroad with NEC?

Fill in your details and we’ll call you back!