Hotel Management in Australia
Why Study Tourism and Hospitality Management in Australia?
- The hospitality industry is booming worldwide, serving people in restaurants, hotels, or accommodations with a global skill. This is why plenty of international students are flocking to Australia to learn the fundamentals. This is because Australia has a stellar reputation for its food and wine. Also, studying in Australia is practical and easy. Many institutions provide on-site facilities to hone one’s skills. This promotes hands-on and practical learning environments. There are also many TAFEs and Registered Training Organizations that have their own onsite restaurant for students to learn in a real-life setting.
- Australia’s restaurants, its thriving nightlife, and the vast world-class wine regions and the booming craft brewery industry makes few other countries a better option to learn in the field of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- The hospitality sector encompasses a wide range of skills, ranging from accommodation to wine tourism, meaning there are a multitude of different job openings in various types of workplaces. This only goes to signify that there is a broad range of job opportunities available in the industry. The Australian Industry and Skills Committee has stated that the employment rate would grow by 12.1 percent following the number of jobs created in the hospitality sector.
- The booming nature of tourism means a need for more hotels, restaurants, licensed venues, and more demand for trained professionals to oversee and carry out required tasks.
- Besides, a wonderful climate, established universities, fast-growing economy and political stability contribute to attracting many international students every year to further their educational background, experiences and to learn brand new skills in Australia.
For Bachelor program
Successful completion of Year 12 in any relevant field
For Masters program
Bachelors in Hotel Management and other relevant disciplines
Overall 6, each band 5.5
Overall 6.5, each band 6
Graduates will benefit from a variety of enhanced career opportunities in the following:
- services industry
- hospitality and entertainment services
- retail travel
- theme parks and attractions
- tourism authorities
- cruise companies
- airlines and integrated resorts
Roles may include rooms division and front office, food and beverage management, accounts and finance, human resource management, sales and marketing.
What Our Students Are Saying
We have paved the education journey for many students so they can enjoy their student life to the fullest across the globe.
Find out can enjoy their student life to the fullest across the globe, what they have got to share with us.
Current University & Course: Monash University – Bachelor of Nursing Previous Studies: Singapore and Modern Indian School
“One of the best consultancy that I’ve come across in Kathmandu. Not to deny the fact that Nepal Education Consultancy provides the best career counselling services. The whole team of NEC was supportive and responsive when it came to clearing my doubts regarding the university, I should choose to pursue a degree that would suit my interest. All credits go to the NEC team for helping me choose the right University in the right location.”
Current University & Course: Macquarie University – Master of Information Technology
“The NEC team was very helpful in understanding what I wanted and found me the best path to goon. They provided me with the best possible study options with the consideration of my interest. I am grateful for NEC team for helping me with my all visa application. I appreciate the invaluable support I received from NEC team.”
Current University & Course: Curtin University – Master of Nursing Practice
“I had a great experience lodging my application from NEC. They provided me with the best guidance and also connected me with Curtin University which has one of the highest ranking in Australia. I am very thankful towards the Nepal Education team as the counselors are very knowledgeable and also provided me and my family with the right financial and visa guidance as well. Right now, I am doing my Master in Nursing in Curtin university which is a Registered Nurse leading course.”
Current University & Course: Federation University – Bachelor of Information Technology Previous Studies: National School of Science
“It was my good luck to get a consultancy which provides me friendly with a good learning environment which assists me to find out one of the best universities and a city to live in Australia. I am always thankful to the consultancy to help to get one step forward to my career(dream).”
Current University & Course: Deakin University – Bachelor of Communication (Public Relations) Previous Studies: Rato Bangla School – A Levels
“My experience with NEC was very positive. Everyone there was very helpful andfriendly. I had no idea where to even begin but they helped me throughout the whole process with looking for universities, settling on which course to take,applying, filling out all the forms and so on.”
Current University & Course: Monash University – Master of Social Work Previous Studies: AVM, St Xaviers College
“NEC has an exceptional support system for me in order to help me identify the right university and program that meets my academic ambition and that could lead me to a professional career that I always desired for. I have been very fortunate to have NEC as my partner to make my decision and facilitate the entire process to study in Australia. One best thing about NEC is that it is led by a team that graduated from the best Australian universities who holds an ability to take you through the Australian context and provide your mentorship and factual guidance.”
Current University & Course: Victoria University – Bachelor of Information Technology Previous Studies: National Creative Co-Educational School
“This consultancy is absolutely amazing. When I visited this consultancy it gave me a vibe of a family rather than just a consultancy. the staffs are way more dedicated and hardworking than other consultancy I have seen till now. If it weren’t for them I wouldn’t be where I am now. The whole team’s work is brilliant and fluent and they care for their students.”