Benefits of studying in the UK
- 4 of the top 10 universities in the world are from the UK.
- Degrees from UK universities are known around the world to be of high-quality and world class.
- As a student you get the opportunity to be taught by the world’s leading academics and experts; you also benefit from their constant academic support.
- With the addition of the Channel Tunnel and low cost airlines, Europe is easier to access than ever. One can reach most areas of Europe from the UK within a few hours by train or direct flight.
PSW in UK as an international student
- The post-study work visa allows international students studying undergraduate and postgraduate courses at UK universities to look for work in the UK for up to 2 years after graduation
- Highly skilled PhD students in the UK are now eligible for a 3-year post-study visa extension as part of the UK Government’s Global Talent Drive, thus making the UK job market more attractive for PhD professionals.
- The post-study work visa provides worker rights for dependents of international postgraduate students.
Working as an international student
- An international student in the UK is typically allowed to work up to 20 hours a week during school term, and up to full-time when school is out of term.
- Below are some types of work (paid or not paid) one can’t engage in when holding a Tier 4 visa (student visa):
- Initiate a business activity
- Full-time permanent job
- Professional sportsperson including sport coach
- Work as an entertainer
- Work as a dentist or a doctor in training except one is enrolled in a foundation program.
- Be a self-employed or working freelance
Top courses in the UK
- Architecture and engineering
- Medicine Science
- Computer Science/technology
Highlights of the Event
- One to one counselling
- On Spot Application for 2022 intakes
- Without IELTS (Conditions Apply)
- Scholarships Options